I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Friday, March 27, 2015

38th Day of Lent...

The days just keep getting busier & busier. I often wonder if they will amount to anything. I find myself with so much on my plate. It seems like taking a day off causes more damage!

I was able to the final CrossFit Games Open WOD, which was good. My time was twice the time of the fittest women on earth. At least I beat those who didn't show up!!

Remember Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

No comments: