I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

21st Day of Lent...

Another busy day at work. I managed to sneak off to the gym. I was doing my sets of the Hang Power Cleans and I missed 155#. There was this other crossfitter doing a WOD & he said my form was good, but I wasn't getting under the bar. He set up two 10# plates down about my hip width stance apart. He had me stand between them and drop as if I was going to catch the bar, making sure as I dropped to bring my feet up on top of the plates. He had me do this at least 5 times. Then I tried to Hang Power Clean 155# again. This time, I DID IT!!  What a cool tip!! I tried it for the rest of the cleans and they felt SO much easier!Do I remember to tell my sons that I love them? Do I love the kids I have to do more for than the ones that I get along with better?

No comments: