I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Friday, March 13, 2015

24th day of Lent...

What a day! Busy at work, but I could've been monitoring cell phone. Hmmm.

Anyway, one of the kids I was in the scouts with just passed away. Barry was several years old than me. And he joined our troop after I did. However, moved fast through the ranks and became an eagle scout. He worked at the local Radio Shack and always gave us the heads up on the latest electronic deals.

Requiem Aeternam dona ei , Domine  et lux perpetua luceat ei: Requiescat  in pace. Amen

No comments: