I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

36th Day of Lent... The Annunciation...

Happy feast of the Annunciation. I don't believe that we have a real good understanding what happened on that day.

Another busy day at work, but it was productive. I had a good workout, which is always nice. I ran into a buddy in the locker room whom I haven't seen in a while. This is a busy week, but doable.

Would I be able to make a holy hour? Do I love God enough to do that. Hmmm...

No comments: