I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Monday, March 16, 2015

27th Day of Lent...

Another busy Monday. My body chemistry is out of balance as is much of my life!  At least I was able to workout. I didn't lift (push press) as much as I like, but it was good.

I have to pray that God will save everybody. Yes, everybody. Though I think many will choose damnation through their own arrogance.

No comments: