I'm a holy man minus the holiness.--E. M. Forster

(Hat tip to The Ironic Catholic"!)

Sancte Michael Archangele,

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

(Hat tip to The American Catholic!)

Thursday, April 2, 2015

44th Day of Lent... Holy Thursday...

The Triduum begins...

I had a dream about visiting my mother in her new apartment. Time is marching on and her generation is getting ready to move on.

I was able to complete two project deadlines at work, which felt good.

I have to show Christ to all I come into contact.

I had a thought during Mass tonight that what if Purgatory wipes clean all of the sin BEFORE Baptism? Is that a Catholic way of looking at it?

We hadn't been to Mass on Holy Thursday in years. It was refreshing compared to the new age Seders we used to go to. It felt Catholic.

It was 10 years ago today that Pope John Paul passed away. Now he is a Saint.
Requiem Aeternam dona ei , Domine  et lux perpetua luceat ei: Requiescat  in pace. Amen

No comments: